Monday, January 28, 2008

Like an otter


Looks like my visit to Dara's Doggie Bag and Day Spaw will be metered out over the next few blog entries. Alpha must be running short of photos ;-)

(Actually, don't even whisper that out loud -- if he hears you, he will get out his camera and come running after me -- hee, hee.)

So anyways, here I am getting my bath and shampoo. I really like it! (Leo, you have nothing to fear ;-)

I feel just like one of those river otters after my fluff is all soaked and sticking to my sides. And we all know how cute otters are, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frito,
You look marvelous! I feel so much better after seeing you survived and no water or shampoo in your eyes. I'll ask Mom to take her camera to the Spaw tomorrow night to snap a few photos. She has photos of Anna in the tubby, but none of me yet- I think she play favorites.
I'll look into that bluberry facial too.
Did you know my Mom works with a plastic surgeon. She keeps telling Lily one of our house cats that she needs a tummy tuck. She wants me and Anna to see an oral surgeon to correct our underbite. And Dad said I had so many wrinkles he suggested to Mom that I need Botox. Just kidding of course. You on the other hand need nothing- you are too cute!!!!!!!
Leo

Frito said...

Leo -- you are tooooooo kind.

You are also very astute ;-)

As for parents -- you can do like I do and just ignore them. We know who really runs things around the house, right?