Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm so dizzy


Hey, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a great turkey day (or tofurky day, or in my parent's case, nice Indian vegan dinner, hee, hee).

So check out this photo. Makes me dizzy just looking at it. Don't ask Alpha how he captured it, because it was just a fluke. But it's kinda neat.


And here's what the woods are like where we were walking that day. All the leaves had just recently come down, and it's rather loud walking through them. And with Alpha's, ahem, great movie skills, I expect this short movie may make you dizzy as well.

Oh, are you looking for some more nostalgia? OK, this time thanks to Tommy Roe and Freddy Weller:

[chorus]

Dizzy
I'm so dizzy, my head is spinnin'
Like a whirlpool, it never ends
And it's you, girl, makin' it spin
You're makin' me dizzy

First time that I saw you, girl, I knew that I just had to make you mine
But it's so hard to talk to you with fellas hangin' round you all the time
I want you for my sweet pet
But you keep playin' hard to get
Goin' around in circles all the time


[chorus]

I finally got to talk to you and I told you just exactly how I felt
Then I held you close to me and kissed you and my heart began to melt
Girl, you've got control of me
'Cause I'm so dizzy I can't see
I need to call a doctor for some help


[chorus x2]

2 comments:

caroldcrisp said...

Love the photo Alpha! Just shows how everything revolves around Frito :) What's with these videos though? Hope you can resolve the problem soon.

Frito said...

Yeah, it's a head-scratcher for old Alpha. He's checked the YouTube help forum, and lots of other folks are having similar problems, but he doesn't see the solution. Must have something to do with the actually encoding of the video, probably related to his new camera.

Phooey. Come on Alpha, buck it up. Let's get those babies fired up! Ye-haw.