Friday, November 26, 2010

Keeping you all on your toes


I need to make two statements of the obvious:
  1. Alpha must indeed know how to make these pictures, since he's done it again. Now I'd like to ask him to stop already. I am really getting dizzy.
  2. Frito-a-Day has a new look. Why? Because Alpha really was trying to fix the video problem. But as it turns out, the problem is still there (bad Blogger! bad YouTube!) Alpha promises to look into it further.
Until that happens, I'll just have to keep y'all entertained with my photos ;-)

And that should be easy, because I am so cute. Here I am running along full-speed, but with out all the spinning-dizzy-craziness (hee, hee).

And here I am actually stationary. You can see it's getting colder outside, as I know am sporting two layers. Perrtty snazzy, though, donchathink?

2 comments:

Alli said...

very snazzy, indeed :) and I like the new theme, very fall/thanksgiving-y feeling!

Frito said...

Awww, Alli, you got in the first comment on the new blog. Way to go girl! I'm glad you like it. I think it looks better too.