Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A walk through the fields


So here I am hunting molies. You know, those vicious critters that tunnel through the earth and leave piles of dirt at their entry points. I can often smell them with my super-sensitive sniffer, and I wait, ready to pounce.

But, sad to say, I have yet to get one.

Anyways, you'll get a nice panorama of the fields near our house. It's really a great place to walk when the weather is warm and the sun is shining.

Which means that's a rare event ;-) Ha, ha, just kidding (well, maybe not with winter coming soon).

3 comments:

Alli said...

Alpha, or youtube I mean, needs to get cracking on fixing these videos so I can watch them =P

Frito said...

Houston, er, I mean Alli, we have a problem.

Youtube is uploading, but not completing the "processing" of these movies for some-as-yet-unknown-reason.

In the meantime, Alpha suggests making finger puppets in front of a bright light, and pretending to see Frito running in the field (hee, hee)

Frito said...

It appears we are not alone.

No, I don't mean there are aliens among us (though that would explain some of my Bro's behavior ;-).

But it seems there are lots of folks having problems with YouTube. So, looks like a bad time to have offered movies on Frito-a-Day. Never fear, this will be corrected eventually.

At least we know Alpha's not a total slacker. Emphasis on the word 'total'. ;-)