Sunday, November 28, 2010

Now it's your turn to follow me!


This is what my parents call "balking". When we are out for a walk, and I decide I don't like where we are going.

Some people might even call it "stubborn". Kinda like a mule, ya know?

But really, I just call it "opinionated". Hey, why do they always get to decide where to go?

I mean, really, I am over 10 years old now. Don't I get to have a say in our destination?

Well, OK then ... Follow me!

And speaking of following me, did you know you can actually do that on my new, updated, blog? That's right. Take a look on the right side of Frito-a-Day (near the top) and you can click the "follow"  button.

Then I'll know how much you like my blog ;-)  See that:  opinionated with an ego ;-)

4 comments:

john said...

hey its a hlium baloon of papa smurf

Frito said...

Can I be in next year's Macy's Day Parade?

Anonymous said...

cruel dressing him up like that i hope peta doesn't see it ;-)

Frito said...

Grasshopper,

PETA *does* see it -- donchaknow Alpha is now a charter member? (hee, hee).

Actually, in all seriousness, this is a great outfit to keep me warm and dry. I really like it. Really, I do.