Monday, August 27, 2007

Did you know we have a guest?


Well, will you lookee here. This is Anna Banana. And for those of you that have been following the blog, and its comments, you will know that she is a blog-pal who visits often.


Someday I hope to meet her in person. I just hope that when the time comes, I am ready to behave myself.

Now I know what you're thinking -- and no, I don't mean like Austin Powers' "Oh Behave!". It's that doggie socialization thing I'm talking about. My vacation/training didn't really work on that.

I'll do my best, Anna B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frito,
Mom and I were delighted and had a good laugh after seeing my photo on your blog- thanks!
Saturday I went to the Spaw and then Sunday I had a photo session. I asked Dara if your were coming and she said,"No, Frito lives with his own professional phtographer! He doesn't need to come."
Talk to you soon, keep working on those socializaiton skills. Obedience school has been really great for my social skills, although Mom said I like to show off and run around and kiss all the other dogs. I like to get in the middle of class and stand on my hind legs and prance.
BTW- Mom has a camera, but is such an amateur. She usually gets my behind or half of my head- she has to go to school for this.
See ya,
Anna B.

Frito said...

Ha ha! There goes Alpha's head again. Soon it will explode ;-)

Actually, she might be able to blame it on the camera. The older ones have what's known as "shutter lag", and hence, she might take a great shot, but in 1/2 sec you are somewhere else.

So tell her not to feel bad. Newer cameras are better in that department.