Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No Dogs???


On the top of Mt. Kearsarge, there is a fire tower, where they watch for forest fires and call them into the local fire departments. Alpha wanted to take me up, but it was closed for the day. And then I spotted this sign. Sayyyyyy, how come no dogs???


Here is a picture of the fire tower itself, just to give you some perspective.


Well, now I realize at least one reason for the "no dogs" rule. It is windy, noisy, and kinda scary on the fire tower steps. But don't worry, Alpha took me down.


And here you can see me on the top when the wind blows. Yes, it was pretty gusty. But don't worry folks -- at no time did my paws leave terra firma. It was actually pretty fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frito, you are so darn cute!
I share your photos with my co-workers and the comments are all about how cute you are and your stylish cut! Thanks to Dara. I have to compliment Alpha on his photography. Mom tries to get photos of me, but they are nothing like what Alpha takes. I especially
love your on top of the world photo and the dream photo. This site is a blast to explore. Does your Mom embroider? You have a lot of cool personalized stuff!
Anna B.

Frito said...

Ah shucks, Anna B., thanks. Yes, Dara removed LOTS of hair this time. I like a short summer haircut!

And whatever you do, don't let Alpha hear you regarding the photographs -- his head is already large enough ;-)

Yes, my Mom is an EXPERT embroiderer. I'm very lucky to have so much custom coverings.

Glad you like the site. I got more cool pictures coming, so keep on visiting. After all, you just cannot imagine how many photos Alpha takes. ;-)