Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Green-eyed monster


Yesterday, one of my blog-pals (Anna Banana) said some people were commenting on my glowing eyes that photo. I told her that was nothing.

Here is a real blast-from-the-past. Only the 4th Frito-a-Day ever created (back in the days when Alpha used to e-mail a picture to my girl Alli). You guys are so lucky! Here's an extract from that early e-mail:
Here's a cutie. Mom think he looks a bit devilish with his large green eyes, and asked me to fix on the computer. But (a) I don't know how to fix (after all -- it's not "red-eye" ;-) and (b) I think he looks cool this way. Also, can you tell, we said something like "Frito, where's Alli?" and that's why he cocked his head that way. Very characteristic of the Frito-man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frito,
You look marvelous, what ever color eyes you have! My feline friend JJ, who lives with me has yellow eyes, but they photograph green. Must be a trick that the camera plays.
Looking forward to seeing your holiday adventures. Are you hiking? kayaking? Have fun- looking forward to seeing Alpha's photos.

Anna B.

Frito said...

Actually, now that you mention it, I'm heading out tomorrow on a ... *** Road Trip to Montreal *** .... to help move my bro' Greg to a new apartment.

So stay tuned for my hip urban adventure. After that, I'm not sure. Maybe some hiking around Tucker Pond. We'll see .... life's just an adventure ... donchaknow.