Monday, August 20, 2007

Hiking with Alpha


Here we are on our way up Mt. Kearsarge. It is a nice viewpoint from the trail while hiking up.

Do you see that little pond in the background? That's my pond!

Or I should say where the cottage is located. It's Tucker Pond in between Warner and Salisbury NH.

You can't actually see our cottage, since we are behind the hill on the right side. Here's a zoomed in view:



And here I am with Tucker Pond in the background, looking like I'm about to fall off the side of the mountain ;-) Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frito, looks like you are having way to much fun! Wish I could do that this weekend, I had to go to New York for Pet Fashion Week. I did see a lot of Yorkies, but you take the cake for style. I found some frog and bug toys that may be of interest to you for practicing your hunting and pouncing skills. Next time you are in, I hope to have them. Love, Dara

Frito said...

Hi Dara. In the Frito-philosphy-for-life, it is not possible to have too much fun! But then, I think you understand that ;-)

Yeah, I'm sure I could terrorize some of those toys of yours. Let me at them!