Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exploring Tucker Pond (2005)


This is the outlet at Tucker Pond. Where the spring-fed water leaves the pond over a small dam. We're doing some exploring by canoe, so we can get in pretty close to the end.


Oh yeah, and we're looking for frogs and turtles. And I'm hoping the girls let me jump in a chase them (but somehow I doubt it).


Hey, would ya lookee who is in the back of the canoe! Alpha, are you sure you have a license to steer this thing? What, none needed? There's a bureaucrat somewhere that needs to reconsider that decision (hee, hee)


OK, just try to tell me I'm not the cutest pup you ever did see!


Ahhh, soaking up the sun on Tucker Pond. Now that is the life. (Especially while I'm stuck indoors in the fast-approaching German winter ;-)

No comments: