Friday, January 01, 2010

Survived First night


OK, so we watched Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith last night, see.

My family wanted a movie with some background explosions to help mask the fireworks outside, since they scare me like the dickens!

So anyways ... this morning (the first morning of a brand new decade), I was given a new name for having successfully survived first night. And therefore you get an extra post (you lucky doggies).

Due to my similar appearance to Obi-Wan Kenobi, that famous Jedi master, I shall heretofor be known as Oh-Wada Megapup, the Frito master. May the kibbles be with you!

(Fade to John Williams theme song ;-)

4 comments:

john said...

is alpha your padawan learner?

Frito said...

If you say so John. I was kinda sleeping though the movie; not paying close attention ;-)

Anonymous said...

May the Force be with both of you!!!
Angi

Frito said...

Hi Angi,

Welcome to my blog. I hear you are the person that kicks Alpha's butt ;-) We should go running together someday. We'll see if Alpha can keep up (hee, hee)

But the family says no more than 5 miles max. I'm kinda getting up there in years, donchaknow.

Thanks for the comment and visit.