Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Special Report - Sick Puppy


Here's a special report ... I'll spare you the details, but you can get the idea that I wasn't doing too well here.

Turns out I had another case of Pancreatitis -- and I was a real sick puppy.

Now, rest assured, we're pretty sure it wasn't something I ate. Dr. Essig (who is giving me some IV fluids here) thinks I had a bacterial infection, and that's what might have triggered it.


But fortunately, my parents took good care of me (cause I almost didn't make it), and I'm all better now! Phew!

See, here I am just a couple of days after the IV, and I'm playing outside in a blizzard. So yeah for me (but yuck for the weather ;-)

2 comments:

caroldcrisp said...

And we're so glad that you've got your spunk back! Of course, the new wardrobe is looking a little large on your slimmed down frame :)

Frito said...

Or, the extra small wardrobe almost fits ;-)

At least we have options!