Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!


I can't really believe this is Christmas. Alpha told me it was 50 degrees outside, so I didn't need my vest. Of course I could have figured that out myself once Greg came outside for the family photo in a T-shirt ;-)

I'm so grateful to be a member of this family, and to have them all home for the holidays. I'm also so grateful to have such great neighbors. Thanks everybody! Life is, as they say, really good! Merry Christmas!

Oh, I almost forgot. Yes, there were presents! Even I got some (talk about a lucky dog). Who knew Santa would remember? Thanks Santa (and all his helpers):

Frito's first present

A trout squeaky toy -- it's a hit!

Another present! Greg, what is it?

Doggie breath mints? What do they taste like?

Oh my, they are yummy.

No comments: