Thursday, June 14, 2007

In Alpha's arms



Once again, the command chair shows its power.

Oh yes, I mentioned there was a story before. Well, you see, Nana (Alpha's mom) was sick a while back, and they purchased this chair for her living room in Florida. She would spend most of the day reclined in it, and whenever she needed anything, she would holler for one of her children to get it. So they (affectionately) called it the "command" chair.

Anyways ... this time -- I'm really rather tired, and just want to sleep, right in Alpha's arms.

Ahhh, the live of a well-loved pooch.

2 comments:

Alli said...

You certainly do love your Alpha! At least I know you are in good hands when I go back to school!

Frito said...

Ah, what a nice trusting thought for Alpha. Yes, he really does take good care of me. Even when he TRIES to teach me to obey him. ;-)