Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jumpin' for joy


Oops. Gotta little too excited. Jumped right out of Alpha's picture. Ha!


Let's try this. There that's better, but still you don't really get the idea.

And the idea is that Mom and Alpha took a break from their yard work to play Frisbee with me!



Yeah! I just love getting ready to chase the Frisbee. Love it sooooo much, that I just hafta jump for joy! And run around in circles. And bark incessantly.

Don't worry Alli. This comes naturally. I won't injure myself. I promise!

7 comments:

Alli said...

Whoa!!! What's going on with the video? It says it is no longer available... but the pictures are cute!

Frito said...

Hmmmm. Alpha says he's tried this twice, and then said some cuss words regarding Blogger.

I had to go over and see what the problem was. I'm such a sensitive pooch, you know.

He says he'll keep working it, but then something about not holding your breath ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey frito when did you learn to fly?

Frito said...

How did you know John? I'm wearing a little helicopter hat, and I just took off. Hee hee.

Frito said...

OK Alli, I got that movie thing working. Alpha says it was a real PITA. Funny, talking about food at a time like this. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

hey frito shave your legs and you could join the rockettes you got the legs for it

Frito said...

Well thanks John, but actually, when shaved (or wet) -- I call them "chicken legs". Not sure about the Rockettes.