Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where in the world?

OK, so let's wrap up this Frisbee week. It's been nice weather, and I've got to do a lot of Frisbeeing. Feels like I've been running around the world!


Alpha thought this was a funny photo. Here Mom's shadow looks like the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Ha!


Now here's an action shot as I run past the Japanese garden statue. Oh, so worldly and cultured ;-)

And finally, Mom plays the Matador from the bull rings in Madrid, Spain. I can hear her yelling "Toro! Toro!", and watch out, cause I'm a chargin' ;-)

So there you go, a little "where in the world is Frito Bandito", if you know what I mean ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey frito if mom is the statue why you worshipping her?

Frito said...

I prefer to worship the Frisbee, actually ;-)