Saturday, December 15, 2007

Before and After


Check it out. Alli redid the parents pin collection. They had to add the blue fabric, and that meant taking off all of the pins, and then remounting them all. This photo is the "before". Can you imagine removing and then replacing all of those pins?


And of course, this one is the "after". And for the record, I helped!. OK, maybe that means I distracted Alli to make her play with me at various times, but hey, everyone needs a break.

Just shows you how much fun finals must have been. Alli actually offered to do this for fun ;-)

2 comments:

Alli said...

That's a pretty impressive before and after if I don't say so myself! ; )

And Frito, now that Ying is commenting regularly you can say that you have an international fan base!

Frito said...

Woo hoo -- we are the world!

Canada and Taiwan -- anyone else out there?