Sunday, May 16, 2010

A little rainy


The weather was not exactly cooperative on this trip. We had some nice days, but also some rainy ones. And on this day we had a brief deluge ;-)


So even though I was wearing my waterproof vest, I still got soaked. And then chilly. So my parents had to think fast ... and they bought me a towel (hee, hee).


But you see, then the sun came out, and I was able to do some rolling in the sun. In the street perhaps, but at least in the sun.


Next we decided to have some food. So I joined the family at the table, and they used the towel to keep me warm so I would stop shivering.


In the end, Mom offered up her sweater, and that did the trick.

I think Greg was a little taken aback by the whole "pamper the dog" scene ;-) Perhaps he was a little jealous? (hee, hee).

No comments: