Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now *that's* a tattoo!


After our romp around Pisa, we headed back to the car to get ready for our next adventure.

Greg changed shirts and lookee what I saw. Now *that* is quite a tattoo. A custom job based on black holes, broken mirrors, and a plethora of little images. Greg says it was motivated by a dream.

Wow. I think it is really cool. Even if I am, as a result, "in the shadow" of Greg's tattoo in this photo (hee, hee).


Here's a closer look for those that are curious. (And you can click on it to make it larger.) Pretty wild.

Yep, that's my bro'!

2 comments:

yyd said...

Wow... what a tattoo~!! You must be very happy to see your bro there with you, Frito.

I am still staying in Halifax waiting for my convocation on June 1 and then I will be travelling around Ontario for 3 weeks before I head home. I am looking for jobs at home as my family wants me to spend some times with them.

Are you and your family going back to Amherst anytime soon?

Frito said...

Hi Ying!

Have fun traveling and then a safe trip home. Best of luck on your job search.

We think we will stay in Germany for a while longer still. Hey, lots of cool new smells for me to still check out ;-)