Friday, February 01, 2008

Frito and friends


OK, you've waited long enough. Here's the finished product. Thanks Dara!

And in addition to getting my own special Spaw treatment, I also got to make some new friends.


This is Star -- one of Dara's cute little hot dogs. Dara said Star doesn't photograph well, but I think Alpha was up to the challenge. What a cutie pie.


Here's another friend I made -- Sombra (which is Spanish for "Shadow") -- who just got his own Spaw treatment.

Wow, we are some lucky dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG- Frito you are incredible handsome!!!
Dara does such a great job! I wish she could style my hair everyday.
That Star and Somba are cuties too.
Yeah, my Mom skipped the dog whisperer event- I heard the woman connected the dogs and owners on some past life issues. I may have had a past life- who knows- Mom is having a difficult time dealing with my present life;o). I do like your hair shot- it shows off your handsome features!!
Have a great weekend.
Anna B.

Frito said...

Aww gee shucks. Thanks Anna B.

You have a nice weekend too. Let's go Patriots!