Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bittersweet jail


I went out for a walk in the fields the other day. It was pretty cold with quite a lot of snow.

One section of the walk home goes by lots of bittersweet along an old stone wall. Critters love to make their homes in that area, because it is somewhat protected.

So I had to go check that out. But look at me -- I'm locked in a bittersweet jail (hee, hee)


Actually, I was able to get out no problem. And I thought I looked pretty sharp in my candy stripe sweater.

So I figured you all deserved a clear shot. Dashing, aren't I?

2 comments:

Alli said...

Wow... that's a model shot on the bottom! Look at you all handsome with your fur the perfect length (especially on the ears!)

Frito said...

Thanks Alli -- I suspect Alpha was using your name to get me to look his way. You know how he is ;-)