Sunday, February 10, 2008

Let's go skiing


Well, it hasn't been such nice weather around here lately. It's been snow off and on, pretty cold, and mostly overcast every day.

As a result, I haven't been able to get any walks outside lately, 'cause the parents are not so motivated in this weather.

So I worked on them, and shamed them into taking me cross country skiing. Woo hoo!


We got to try a new trail in our town -- someplace none of us have ever been.


I really like to blaze the trail, and find all the new sniffs. Can you tell?


After a while running in the snow, my paws started to get cold. But never fear ...


Mom comes to the rescue and rubs all the snow off (and warms them up a bit).


Way to go Mom! Not only do you take care of me, you are an awesome skiier.

We had such a good time. Let's do it again -- OK guys?

No comments: