Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Visiting Dan in Portland



After leaving Eugene, OR we took a trip to Portland to once again see my dog God father, Dan.


Since it was a nice day when we arrived, we decided to take a hike on the Marquam trail, a beautiful rain forest-like oasis right in the middle of Portland. Here is one of Dan's hiking buddies B.J.


The next day we walked through the city. Here in the Park Blocks, I got to walk with honest Abe. (Hee, hee.)


Finally, near a local museum, I tried making friends with one of Dan's favorite statues. The fact that it is a coyote and not a dog was not lost on my keen instincts ;-)

We had a good time in Portland. Thanks a lot for showing me a little of your home town, Dan!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I bet you were excited to see your god father! Hopefully not near any raging waters this time around... ;)

Frito said...

No, but I did visit Dan on his 5th floor balcony. That was pretty scary, but I was very brave!