Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ginormous!!


Will you take a look at my chew bone! It's simply Ginormous!

OK, so maybe that's not a real word, but it is absolutely appropriate for this beast (and that's the bone I'm talking about ;-)


And, like, I'm not even kidding. Can you believe the size of that thing?

Boy, my parents are taking really good care of me (woo-hoo).


And check this out -- when they dine outside on the patio, they even let me take my chew bone outside.

I'm a good boy, and bring it in when they're finished with dinner.

Heck, it's gonna take me a week (at least) to wolf down this baby.

4 comments:

john said...

its bigger than you are does the elephant know you goy his ear?

Frito said...

My thoughts exactly John.

Maybe a wooly mammoth ;-)

caroldcrisp said...

You are quite the carnivore!

Frito said...

Yes indeedy.

And tell Alpha to wash his mouth out with soap for the vegan comment yesterday. Jeesh.