Saturday, August 07, 2010

Goat party


So we are walking along the trail, and what do we come across, but a goat party. Mom picked me up to make sure I didn't get too aggressive with the critters.


Ah, Alpha, we could use your help. Maybe you should stop taking pictures now. I'm getting a little scared.


Oh yeah, and the goats are blocking the exit gate that will let us out of here. Help!

So yes, Alpha finally did stop taking pictures and help with the gate. Wowie, that was a little more close-up and personal than I had in mind.


Yeah, up close, like that. Bye-bye, Mr. Goat.

4 comments:

john said...

is this alpha's family reunion?

Frito said...

Nah, we call him "Li'l John", so I figure they must be your relatives.

Now that was mature of me, wasn't it (hee, hee).

caroldcrisp said...

He's almost as cute as you!

Frito said...

I really do beg your pardon. I mean he may be a happy goat, but as cute as moi? C'mon Mom, i don't think so ;-)