Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's Summertime! (kinda, sorta)



I got to visit with my buddy Pedro yesterday. The weather was beautiful, and the grass was inviting.

Oh wait, Pedro is whispering something to me. He wants to know if I've ever seen his "Summertime" song and dance. Why no, Pedro, I haven't. Can you show me?

(He says the lyrics go like this: "It's summertime, summertime, sum-sum-summertime, summertime, oooohya". You can sing along if you want ;-)












Thanks Pedro, that was awesome! And you have such a nice voice! And your body is so twisty!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Wow, that is quite the dance! Good to see that Frito and Pedro are buddies now!

Frito said...

Oh yes, I am such a good boy, Alli.

Lots of kisses for Pedro, and only a moment or two of forgotten agressiveness.


Prolly 'cause Pedro was getting so much attention. I am an attention-monger, you know ;-)