Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Frito and Clover



Alpha is bummin' a bit about the lawn. Ya see all this clover? It's where there is supposed to be grass.

But then I tell him, hey, it feels sooo good to lie in. And heck, it's green, and it looks healthy.

Alpha, there are more important things to worry about, ya know. Like trying to get my ball away from me. Go ahead -- just try. I double dare ya.

And now, with many apologies to the Tommy James and the Shondalls
Frito And Clover

Ah, now I don't often see her
But I know how much I love her
Frito and clover

Ah when Alli comes walking over
Now I've been waitin' to show her
Frito and clover over and over

Yeah, my, my such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything
What a beautiful feeling
Frito and clover over and over

Frito and clover over and over
Alli and clover over and over
Frito and clover over and over
Alli and clover over and over
OK, now Alpha tells me some of you aren't quite old enough to remember that song. So here's a reminder:

No comments: