Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Reunion



Well, we FINALLY made it all the way to Halifax, Nova Scotia. My goodness, that is a long drive, especially with a big, heavy trailer! But I was SUCH A GOOD BOY in the car, you wouldn't believe me even if I told you. Oh, just did ;-)

And as you can see, I got to see my girl, Alli, once we arrived! It has been a long time, so I was really happy to see her. Though it did take me a minute or two to recognize her, since she cut her hair (looks nice).

Also met her new apartment mate Yi-Ying (pronounced e•yin). She's from Taiwan. Their apartment is cool (but right now, very very messy ;-) It will take a day or two for them to settle in.


But I supervised while Alli, Greg, Yi-Ying, and Alpha unloaded the trailer, and then went over to the dorms to get all that cra, er stuff, too. Wow. What a long night. Oh, Mom kept me company (and unpacked lots of boxes).

All in all, a very successful move-in so far!

2 comments:

Alli said...

He certainly does like that chewing bone!

Frito said...

Well, yeah, sure. But I REALLY like YOU!