Monday, April 30, 2007

Hotel Pooch



Well, yesterday we hit the road. On our way up to visit my girl, Alli, and help her move into her new apartment. It's a long drive to Halifax, Nova Scotia. We probably could have made it in one day -- but that would be a really long time in the car.

So we stopped in some little town in New Brunswick. We found a "pet friendly" hotel, and here I am sitting on the bed with my Bro, Greg. See that little dog biscuit? I got that from the front desk - wasn't that thoughtful?

I was a really good boy in the car. I'm in training, ya know, to be an RV pooch. I think I'm almost ready to graduate!

Oh well -- today I get to see Alli! Yeah!

2 comments:

Alli said...

You definitely are becoming quite an awesome traveller! Although, we all know you would rather just stay and play at home!

Frito said...

No way, man. I am a road warrior. Get me out there. I love to travel! And to be where the ACTION is.