Sunday, April 29, 2007

Not to be sold or transferred



Here I am taking over a packing blanket that the J-man thoughtfully provided to us. Alpha was wrapping up some furniture for Alli's new apartment, and decided it was time to take it over. I liked the part about not being able to be transferred or sold ;-)

So the good news is ... we are going on a road trip again! And the really good news is that my Bro', Greg, will be home soon (he's here now, picture to follow in later posts ;-). And the really outstanding news is that I'll get to see Alli in a couple of days.

Oh boy, pack me up Alpha, I'm ready to go!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I still can't believe that story about how he kept trying to jump up on the blanket so you wouldn't leave him behind! Frito is definitely a person pooch!

Frito said...

And very smart, thank you very much. I know when something is up. Don't think you can pull a fast one on me ;-)