Thursday, April 05, 2007

Gotta keep 'em guessing



Ya see, ya gotta be careful. It can be pretty easy to fall into a routine.

Up at this time; pee; breakfast; more snoozing; etc, etc.

They think they have me pegged. Well, a while back the parents bought these rawhide bones (they said it was because I had bad breath -- well thanksalot). I tried them for a couple of days, but (seemingly) decided they just weren't for me.

Well, wouldn't you know, just to keep 'em guessing, the other day I just started knawing on the things again. Just went and found one and started a good hour of chewing. Did it again the next night.

Maybe it's because I overheard that they were going to return them to the doggie store. Never let any treats that come into the house leave uneaten. That's my saying ;-)

No comments: