Friday, July 13, 2007

Is this really necessary?



Did ya ever notice how you don't really smell bad, to yourself? Well, it seems my parents wanted to take advantage of all le Pew removal options (you'll recall from yesterday), and so I got an impromptu visit to see Dara again. (Pssst, here's a secret -- this option is only open to current customers.)

Yep, Dara gave me a multi-shampoo/bath with special anti-skunk shampoo and then a good rinse and squeegee, as you can see:





I then got a nice toweling and blow dry. I really quite enjoyed it, but thought these photos were the funniest. Oh Dara, did I get you wet? So sorry about that ;-)



I figured what with the toweling, and the blow-drying, that perhaps I should help to speed things up. Pretty nice of me, eh?



Then Dara sprayed me with some anti-skunk spray. And then even more blow-drying. Thanks Dara, and man, I like those earrings!



In the end, I did smell better. Don't you think Mom? But here's another secret: if you get sprayed by a skunk, you will smell it for a long-long time, no matter what you do, especially each time you get wet.



Well, I think my family is resigned to the l'odeur de Pepe le Pew, for if you ever remember seeing that cartoon, Pepe had nothing but l'amour for his girl (Penelope Pussycat). And though Penelope sometimes tried to resist, Pepe usually got the girl.

That's my plan, anyways ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frito you are to much! I hope that the skunk products worked to make you a semi-clean smelling boy again. Next time I see you after all your swimming, you should be smelling like roses! Dara

Anonymous said...

PS.....Keep up the great job on the wash and rinse cycles! Dara

Frito said...

Thanks Dara,

Or maybe I can swap odeur de skunk for stink de pondweed.

One way or the other, you can be sure of one thing -- I'll have fun!