Sunday, July 08, 2007

In the news


OK -- well maybe it's not the "news". But it is an official publication. OK, well, maybe not official. But hey, that's not the point.

If you click on the photo, you should be able to read the article. I'm the {first ever} Doggie Bag Featured Pampered Pet. You may recall my photo story on my day at the spaw. So now I am not only a dog with a blog, but also a published pooch.

Thanks to Dara and the Doggie Bag & Day Spaw for featuring me in their inaugural publication! (and guess what -- on my next grooming I get a complementary mud bath -- woo hoo)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frito, I am glad that you were excited about the news letter. I ahve had a lot of comments at the store about what a cutie you are!! I can't wait to see you. Are you sure you need a spaw bath? You seem to get in the mud quite a bit! LOL

Frito said...

Dara, glad to hear there is a "buzz" from your newsletter. It's a really cool idea for your Spaw.

And as for the mud bath -- well, let's just say I'll be a really experienced customer, so I can help tell everyone just how great it is ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Frito,
I so enjoy your adventures. I go to the Doggie Bag and Day Spaw too- Dara is wonderful!!! I'm a peke-a-chon so my hair is a little high maintenance- kind of like a movie star's hair! I love the out of doors, but one day after I have been to the Spaw I look a mess (but still beautiful.) I hope to see you some day at the Spaw.
Take care- hey do wear a life jacket when you go kayaking?
BTW- Pedro is really cute too!
Anna Banana

Frito said...

Hi Anna, thanks for the visit and comment. You know, you really should consider your own blog -- how else will I know what your movie-star hair looks like?

And as for life-jackets ... I don't think so. First of all, I am a VERY experienced swimmer. And second of all, that's why I bring Alpha along. He promises me that he will roll the kayak and come after me before I go under for the 3rd time ;-)

p.s., yes, Pedro is a cutie-pie (and has a great blog)

p.p.s. Anna Banana is a cute name