Monday, July 09, 2007

Wash and Rinse Cycle



Well, before we can talk about the wash and rinse cycle, we need to have a reason. And that would be this. A nice shallow pond, that during periods of little rain, becomes, well, a bit of a mud puddle.

But even that would probably not be enough reason. So maybe I'll do some diggin' in it ;-)



So you would think this means someone in my family needs to hose me off, or give me a bath in the sink, right? Naah. I just go into our little pond for the wash and rinse cycle. Ya see, if swim through the pond weed, and that washes off all the mud and dirt, and then I swim into open water, and get properly rinsed.



Now it is a rule. If I have been playing in the mud, I have to go for a swim in my own pond. Not such a bad deal, now, is it? Hey, I wonder if Dara's mud bath will be anything like this?

No comments: