Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Break!"


I'm becoming a very well-trained pooch, these days.

My parents borrowed a TV-series DVD from the library called the "Dog Whisperer". Boy, does that guy know dog-psychology!

So now I am learning how to be a better walker, and to follow my parents voice commands.

In this photo, I've just walked (properly, aka "calm-submissive") to the neighborhood apple orchard, and Alpha has removed my leash and walking collar. But I sit very still until told that I can run free on my own.

That's what he means when he says "Break!" Perhaps you can see my front paws lifting off the ground. I'm just beginning to run like the wind. Woo hoo!

I really like being a well-behaved pooch. Sometimes is just easier to be the follower, and let someone else do all the leading ;-)

No comments: