Saturday, March 15, 2008

How to be a dog


I gave Mom and Alpha a quick lesson on how to be a dog.

Ya see, I was walking back home through the fields, and right there, in the middle of the pristine snow, I smelled something gross and disgusting. You couldn't see anything. Whatever it was was buried under the snow. Only someone with a super-sniffer could have found it.

So what did I do next? You guessed it. Stop, drop, and roll. I only wish it had been exposed, because then I would have gotten my vest all gross and disgusting.

Well there you have it. Lesson #1 in how to be a dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey frito are showing your imitation og a over turned turtle?

Frito said...

LOL. Yes, it does look like that, doesn't it John.

But you'd have to see the full show. I am wriggling back and forth, trying to get that smelly stuff all over my body (or vest, in this case).

Alas, it was under the snow, so I came out clean this time. But just wait until Spring!