Thursday, April 24, 2008

And so it begins


And so begins our odyssey. Two months to try out the RV lifestyle. Wow.


But first Mom and Alpha have to get me to California, where they pick up the new-to-us RV. So that means flying in an airplane. And that mean being in a pet carrier. I've never done either before.


So they warm me up in the Red Carpet club. That was nice, because they opened up the top and pet me a bunch.


And then in the airplane, the stewardess said it was OK for me to have my carrier open. Once I got out (oops), and then Alpha put me on a leash just to make sure I didn't bother any other passengers.

It's a six-hour flight (plus pre-flight waiting time) to get to LA. Boy, that's a long flight. But you know what? Mom and Alpha said I was an EXCELLENT traveler! Woo hoo.

No comments: