Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Shake it up, baby!


This is in honor of my grooming session yesterday.

Ya see, I don't have a nice shaggy mane any longer with which to "shake it up, baby." And as I'm sure all faithful readers of Frito-a-Day understand, this is needed after a bath to dry myself off.

And so, with apologies to the Beatles:
Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby)
Twist and shout. (twist and shout)
Cmon cmon, cmon, cmon, baby, now, (come on baby)
Come on and dry it on out. (dry it on out)

Well, work it on out, Frito. (work it on out)
You know I look so good. (look so good)
You know I got me goin, now, (got me goin)
Just like I knew I would. (like I knew I would)
...
You know you twist your Alli girl, (twist, Alli girl)
You know you twist so fine. (twist so fine)
Come on and twist a little closer, now, (twist a little closer)
And let me know that you're mine. (let me know you're mine)
...
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby)
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby)
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby)
Ahhhhhhhhhh(low) Ahhhhhhhhhh(higher) Ahhhhhhhhhh(higher) Ahhhhhhhhhhh(high)

No comments: