Thursday, December 09, 2010

Explorin' a new bed


Well hi there! How are you doing? Me? I'm doing great. The 'rents have just set up the bed in the hotel, and are letting me check it out.

I love christening new beds ;-)


Yep. As you can see, I'm pretty excited.

I like to vigorously roll and snortle on the bed. Oh boy!


See, I've got to stretch all out, and get my belly all revved up on the bed.

Do some froggy legs first, and then ...


... start rollin' all around, flipping back and forth, and really having a great time.


Oh yeah, uh-huh, it's party time on the new bed. Woo hoo!

I wonder if humans do this each time they get to a new hotel? You guys should really try it out.
See, I can bring out the puppiness in anyone.

2 comments:

Alli said...

It is quite a special thing to have a bed approved by you :)

Frito said...

Oh Alli you are so right.

I gave it the Frito snortle of approval!