Saturday, December 11, 2010

Uh-oh ... bundled up again


And you know what that means.

We're back to the reality of winter, cold temperatures, and my incredibly adorable outfits (hee, hee).


This time we're headed to the Esslingen Xmas market, which is pretty cool. Lots of medieval costumes and booths, along with modern crafts as well. And food, of course. Always food at these affairs.

So normally I'm walking along the cobblestones, trying to scarf up little bits of food fallout.

But today, it's just too cold. And I was starting to shiver, even with my dual layer outfit.

So look what Mommy did for me. My own personal bundler and carrier. Now that's a nice mom!

2 comments:

Alli said...

AWWWWW! How sweet is Mom?! You are one LUCKY pooch, sir Frito! And, just so you're aware... you are quite irresistible in those pjs of yours =P

Frito said...

Yeah, when it came time to get down, I did not even move. I was lying in Mom's arms, nice and toasty and comfy.