Sunday, December 05, 2010

Early Winter Wonderland

Well, will you look at that! We certainly have our own wintery wonderland. But I'm thinking this is just a wee-bit early ;-) This snowfall actually occurred on the day after Thanksgiving.

There's quite a bit of snow here. But that's no problem for me. I just need to engage my 4-paw drive system, after leaving the trail for some primo sniffing opportunities.


Here's a short movie (I hope ;-) to show you how everything was covered in white. Stay warm!

p.s. If you can see this movie, then go back and check out the movies from November. Alpha musta figured out how to fix those too ;-)

3 comments:

john said...

if this is frito in wonderland than wheres the chesire cat you could play in the snow togerther

Frito said...

Just eat some 'shrooms and you'll see the cat pronto ;-)

john said...

sounds like you've hung with a hippo to long huh that darn alpha