Sunday, January 09, 2011

Gone shopping



This weekend, my parents took me shopping and lots of walking. This was a tour of vegetarian stores, and a vegetarian lunch in Vaihingen and Stuttgart. We were walking from about 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Wowsa.


But here's the really cool thing. I met Colleen. She's on extended TDY to EUCOM, and really missing her beagle. So I helped give her a doggy-fix. In fact, she wants to be my dog-sitter. How cool is that!


So my Mom and Colleen talked it over, and I'm going to stay with Colleen and her husband week after next. That will let Mom go with Alpha on a trip to Israel. Sounds like a win-win to me. You should see what a great doggie massage Colleen gives. Woo-hoo!


Here we are going home on the train. Can you tell I'm a tuckered out pooch! But it was a great day!

No comments: