Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!


Yes, indeed. Alpha seems to be calendar-challenged. Alpha, last Thursday in November. It's Christmas that is always on the 25th. Anywho ...

Since Alpha is posting this so late, a day after Thanksgiving, we thought it would be appropriate to show you how thankful I can be.

First I'm thankful that I got dunked in cool glacial water when it was really hot outside.


Next I'm thankful that Alpha schlepped a towel for me on this hike so I would be able to go rollin', rollin', rollin'

'Cause nobody likes a grassy dog which would be the alternative ;-)


And finally, I'm showing you just how happy I can get.

Woopie!!!!

4 comments:

evil john said...

look i never saw a hairy turkey before quick call repliy believe it or not hehehehe

Frito said...

Gobble Gobble.

Just have Ripley's send me the money first.

Alli said...

I don't know any other dogs that get a towel carried especially for them. You are one lucky dog, Frito! :)

Frito said...

So true, so true, Alli.

I am the most grateful pup out there.

And Most Grateful that you picked Meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Woo-hoo!!!!