Saturday, February 10, 2007

Check out the new camera



Oh boy, oh boy! Big day in the Crisp household. Alpha got a new camera. Look out blogosphere, you ain't seen nothing yet.

As you can see, it is "Frito-approved" -- its one of the new Nikon D40 dSLRs with a 18-200 mm telephoto zoom (equivalent to 24-300 mm in 35mm format) with vibration reduction. Alpha says it is virtually impossible to find one of these babies (the lens), and he was just lucky. He says it pays to buy local (whatever that means).

It's going to be a lot easier for my big furry paws to use as well. Have you ever tried holding one of those pocket cameras?

And I hear it will accentuate my beauty. Not that it needs it, mind you.

2 comments:

Alli said...

WOW!!! Looks like Alpha won't be fitting that camera into his pocket! It looks super cool and super intense and I can't wait to see the photos it can take!

Frito said...

Alli, you have to save me! Alpha is taking pictures ALL THE TIME. He keeps telling me "work it, work it". I'm not even in a union. I need modeling fees! Help!