Monday, February 12, 2007

Split Second


Tell me I'm not the cutest dog around. Just look at that adorable face, the furry Ewok chops, those cute and perky ears. The fluffy legs and overall svelte physique. After all, I'm a professional model. Just ask Alpha ;-)

But wait a second. Literally, just one second.

You see, Alpha's new camera can take continuous pictures at the rate of just under once per second. It's a really good way to capture action photos.

But would you believe ...



... this is the same dog as above, only one second later.


It's true -- I made Alpha check the time stamp.

Look at me! In one second, I've become the hunchback of Amherst. It looks like I put on 10 pounds! And where did that 5-oclock shadow come from? It wasn't there a second ago! I'd be lucky to get fed, much less a modeling job.

Just goes to show you -- cuteness comes and cuteness goes -- its kindof a state of mind. Alpha says he thinks I always look cute :-) But he also says I have reaky breath :-(

2 comments:

Alli said...

That's incredible!!! What a cutie in the first picture!!! We'll have to try some of these quick photos with some tennis shots over the summer. That would be wicked cool!

Frito said...

I thought so too Alli. I really couldn't believe it myself. I mean -- what's not to think I'd be cute all the time?

Now Alli, are you aware that I don't know how to hold a tennis racket. But yes, I'm sure, it would be wicked cool! ;-)

And Alpha will do anything we tell him to do ;-)