Monday, February 19, 2007

Say hi to Crispy



This here's "Crispy". Or so Alpha tells me. He is also a model (though clearly not as cute as moi). But a different kind of model.

He's a model for some sort of logo that Alpha is trying to create. And he's trying to rope Mom into the idea too, since she's the only artist in the house.

Oh well, we'll see. I'm just giving him a peace-offering "sniff". I'll try to restrain myself from considering "Crispy" just another of my chew toys.

(OBTW, in case you can't tell, Alpha tells me that Crispy is a dragon -- a happy dragon -- but sometimes when he laughs dragon flames come out and he burns up whatever's in front of him. Boy, I hate that when that happens.)

Alpha, you really do need to get a life ;-)

1 comment:

Alli said...

Frito, I thought you already destroyed Crispy when Alpha first brought him home before he realized you would like him so much! Oh well, you're adorable as always and I hope you get better SOON!!! Miss you! Kisses for Frito!!!