Saturday, February 24, 2007

Earlier ... A little worried



Perhaps you can tell. This is when we first went to see the Vet. I'm a little worried. And Mom's a little worried. And Alpha? Taking more pictures ;-)

Basically, I seemed perfectly normal the night before, but then in the morning, I was lethargic, and would not eat my breakfast. Now anyone that knows me, knows that means something is wrong.

Mom and Alpha figured it was probably just the doggie-flu, but since this was a Saturday, and it would be hard to see the Vet on Sunday if I hadn't gotten any better, they brought me in.



The Vet has Yorkies of her own, and was worried that it might be Pancreatitis. So I checked in to the doggie hospital. I am now out, and recuperating, but it was a good thing I was treated aggressively. No fun, but still a good thing.

Thanks everyone for caring and worrying about me. I'm going to be fine, and in the process, hope to get Mom and Alpha healthier as well. We are all going on diets!

2 comments:

Alli said...

You gave me quite a scare Frito! Now be sure and get all healthy so you can make the roadtrip up to help me move into my apartment! Love you! Feel better!

Frito said...

That's a good motivator Alli. I'm working on it. Love you too!