Monday, January 15, 2007

Cleaning up after a winter walk


Well, it still doesn't look like winter, but you can tell from the shadows. Very long, even at mid-day.

Now one thing that is typical of winter walks is the resulting "wet/dirty-belly". Coupled with my winter coat, this can require the "Frito-bath and buff".

You see, after finishing my bath, Alpha towels me off, but I have to finish the job with the Frito-buff; yes the bulk of the effort falls uoon moi. Boy, the things I have to do just to get my treat ... Here, I'll show you.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Wow...that must have been a REALLY good bath! He's just so cute and I've got Ying hooked too! I showed her the video and she said, "How is it possible that he's so cute!" So as you can see Frito is gaining popularity even among people he hasn't met!

Anonymous said...

Alli, I'm not surprised. This cuteness is almost too much for just my closest friends -- I say let's share it with the world! Oh wait. I am.

Mom, you are looking at the wrong person ;-)