Friday, January 05, 2007

Frito speaks



Frito had lots of excitement when the kids were home, not to mention the only snowstorm of the season so far. So he had something he wanted to say when we were all playing outside in the snow. Since many of you don't speak dog, I'll translate:

"I really love it when it snows. I get all friskee. Alpha started chasing me around, and then I turned the tables on him and chased him back. He looked very scared. Ha ha."

"Alli, thanks for visiting, it was great to see you (you too Greg). And I can't wait to see you guys the next time you get to come home"

"OK, that's all for now -- let's keep playing some more, at least until I get tired and just plop myself on the ground, saying, 'time to go inside'."

2 comments:

Alli said...

Seriously Frito... you are just way too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

When you are right, Alli, you are right!

Mom, I thought there might be a You Tube entry too, but -- hard to believe -- Alpha didn't take a movie this time. Maybe the only time ;-)