Monday, January 05, 2009

Post bath coif


Well, after we got back from that foggy, sloppy, messy walk, I got a nice warm bath from Alpha. In our new bathroom, there is a large bathtub that is pretty much all mine since the humans use the shower. :-) This is even bigger than the huge sink I used to be bathed in back in NH. I feel like I'm at the Doggie Day Spaw (that's one for you Dara, wherever you are ;-).

So then after drying off in towels, and rolling vigorously and repeatedly on yet more towels on the carpets, I end up with a fantastic new hair do -- don't you think?

In the immortal words of Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas ... come on, you can say it to me ... "you look marvehlous"!

4 comments:

caroldcrisp said...

You were rolling so vigorously, I'm surprised Alpha was able to get you to stand still for a photo. He probably had to say "This one's for Alli" !

Frito said...

Well, let's try not to judge Alpha's photography skils by this picture. And you are correct -- the only way he caught me not as a blur was to use the flash (hence my demon eyes. And to get my attention, it was something like "where's Alli?" ;-)

But once again, my cuteness saves an otherwise questionable photo. Ta da!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness! That must have been a REALLY nice bath! Looks like you can't contain your excitement and you just want a snack so you can go roll some more!

Frito said...

Did I hear someone say "snack"? Yeah, sure, that's right, OK, let's have a snack then. Come on. You said it. Come on! Go on. I'll wear you down. Snack time. Sounds good. Whaddya say?